- Poor and congested access to toll free customer relation lines
- Delays and long queues at customer centres
- Distant and inaccessible customer centres
- To be heard – to get fair, inexpensive and quick hearing of consumer concerns, representations, grievances and feedback.
- To be educated on customer relations policy and complaint handling process
- To timely dispute resolution by service providers
- To polite customer service
- For all the above you have the right to complain and seek redress